Using Photoshop CS6 and NotePad to create 6 deconstruction images.
1. Save image Red_196 into a Raw file.
2. Duplicate the image and Open it in NotePad. Cut out some text and paste it into somewhere else inside the document.
3. Open it again in Photoshop CS6 and save it as a JPEG file.
1. Using the Raw file from the first image and open it in NotePad. Type in some random characters and view it in PhotoShop CS6.
Code copying in Notepad.
1. Using photoshop tools to change the colours of the character and background.
Change setting when I open RAW file from PhotoShop CS6:
Delete some text from notepad.
Edit the image and change setting when opening the Raw file.